19.2.14

HOME LIFESTYLE NEWBORN SESSION | BABY RUBY

I first meet Carmen in her final weeks of pregnancy with her third. Within minutes I was answering 'Knock Knock' jokes by Master 5 years. These kids were insanely cute and had me giggling with their charm and wit. I knew from that moment this family was something special. When Carmen messaged a short few weeks later to let me know of her darling new arrival I knew I wanted to be apart of capturing this wonderful family's newest member.

I travelled out into the Clare Valley with my family in toe to capture the Kells family and their newest member, baby Ruby.
There is something so truly special about being welcomed into someones home, to document their family life. It is raw, beautiful, authentic and organic. I am honoured to be that fly on the wall and to see the love that is present in their home.

You will find Carmen's maternity session over here











No comments: